Friday 3 January 2014

Get Ready!

I got my meal plan all done for the coming week, adjusted for when I will have Nessa and for the nights I will be on my own.  I love that I have options for recipes, frozen meals, takeaway and then 'exchanges' where I can make my own stuff up.

Turns out the first week is more of a calorie reduction, to 1200 calories. Usually I don't go for anything like this, especially after the 12WBT fiasco, however it's only for one week and at this stage I am happy to give it a go. I am pretty much on my own next week, so I am hoping that will help ease my way into it all.

I am really looking forward to it all, especially now that my fears about the food have been put to rest. I am so relieved that I have been able to pic everything that I like to eat and it's not restrictive.

Now I just need to do some grocery shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment